“Professionalism and Integrity when you need it most!”
Faith Roofing Company is committed entirely to customer satisfaction as our number one goal. This is why we provide complete assistance in the process of getting your home or building repaired after storm damage.
We specialize in natural disaster roofing, siding and guttering installation in both the residential and commercial marketplace in and around Greater Kansas City, Topeka, Lawrence, Oklahoma City, Wichita and Manhattan, Kansas.
What To Do After A Storm Has Gone Through
- Contact Faith Roofing For a Free Inspection: Call 855-234-9766 or fill out our online form to schedule your FREE inspection and damage assessment.
- Contact Your Insurance Company To File a Claim
- Inform the insurance company of the date of loss
- Inform the company that your property has been examined by a qualified contractor who found hail and/or wind damage
- Ask for a claim number and provide to your Faith Roofing Company project manager
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR CLAIM NUMBER, YOUR PROJECT MANAGER AND INSURANCE ADJUSTER WILL IDENTIFY STORM-RELATED DAMAGE AT YOUR PROPERTY.
You will be notified prior to the visit
- Your adjuster submits a report to the insurance company
- Follow Up With Your Insurance Company
- The insurance company sends you a loss summary report detailing the scope of damage
- Project Planning
- Your project manager reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed- upon scope of damages is complete and accurate
- You select material and colors
- You and your project manager determine a construction date that best suits your schedule
- Faith Roofing schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional manner
- Work In Progress
- Faith Roofing contacts you 24 hours prior to start
- Jobsite manager arrives with the crew to start the project
- Dry inspection is done by jobsite manager
- Completed roof is inspected
- Property is cleaned and magneted for nails
- Walkthrough is done with the customer
- Project is recorded as built
- After the Job
- Invoice is created
- Payment is required within 30 days of invoice being delivered